Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shawna’s Oath

February 24, 2008

As we are dealing with the most horrendous economic collapse of our country and struggling with daily decisions over basic needs, illegal aliens are collecting our benefits and closing down our medical centers। They are taking our jobs away and our childrens' educations, and are demanding from us more, more, and more!!

Our borders are not secured. Now with civil unrest in Mexico, that leaves our Americans along the southern border unprotected to await assault at any given moment by a flood of illegals, and the daily threats of violence brought on by drug cartels.

Let me state very clearly to all:

I will not be taken off our objective or the goal of all violated Americans,
which is to secure these borders and deport every man, woman, and child who is an illegal alien and to blaze a righteous path of justice toward those who aid and abet these foreign invaders in the destruction of this great nation! That is my oath.

I will stay the course and lead in this fight with every once of strength and conviction I have; I will not waste my energy on matters that do not pertain to this very mission.

It is up to every American to fight for the future of this country; you can
not sit back and expect the government to solve this. Everyone will need to get involved and to assist our local law enforcement and border patrol agents.

It is an enormous project to defend America, but we are M.A.D. as hell and we’re not going to take it any more.

Knock me down as much as you want; I will get up every time and be even stronger after the fall.

See you at the border,
Semper Fi
Shawna Forde
M.A.D Project